Voice unspoken, Voice unheard finds a vent here- The legal voice of India - the Law Journal of IIL has added one more chapter to the history of IIL. The words expressed in black and white are the voices of the Indian milieu. The Journal unfolds to bring forth a plethora of experiences and observations by people from all walks of life. From a legal pedestal, the Journal reaches out to generate awareness and consensus related to the legal arena. The journal has to its credit a forward note in its inaugural issue from Justice V.S. Kokje ( Former Governor of Himachal Pradesh ) .
Witnessed the release of LVI 's First Volume on 31st March 2012 by eminent law luminaries Adv. Mrs. Geeta Luthra ( Sr. Adv. of Supreme court of India ) & Mr. Sanjeev Sahay (Partner ,Luthra ,Anand and Associates, New Delhi). At present, the second edition of the Journal which is duly forwarded by Justice A.S. Ganguly (Former Judge, Supreme court of India) has completed its journey in the cradle and has been blessed by inputs from illuminaries of great esteem is about to unveil.
1. It should be written in "TIMES NEW ROMAN".
2. The font size must be '12'.
3. The title of article should be of '14' font size, "BOLD".
4. The sub heading should be of '12' font size, "BOLD".
5. Foot Note must be maintained.
6. In the beginning, short summery of "100 words" must be written of the article.
7. After title on the right side “BY-UR NAME” should be mentioned.
8. You have to submit hard copies as well as soft copies of the article at below -